Rare Multi-Purpose Site
65-79 Russell Street
Morley WA 6062
Expressions of Interest
- 200 Bays
Available for Lease by Expressions of Interest is this rare multi-purpose site, ideally located directly opposite Morley Galleria Regional Shopping Centre, featuring over 70,000sq m* of retail and listed as one of WA’s Top 5 Largest Retail Centres.
The double road frontage provides optimal exposure, with Morley Galleria bringing in an estimated 9.8 million visitors annually. The site adjoins Russell Street Park which is supported by the Council to be activated.
This site is situated within the City of Bayswater with multiple permitted uses – options include Market, Child Day Care, Health, Restaurant, Tavern, Brewery and many more. For further information regarding zoning and permitted uses please contact us for a copy of the Information Memorandum.
* Site Area – 18,410sq m*
* External Area – 2,957sq m* (Yard & Nursery)
* Ground Floor – 6,787sq m* (Under cover)
* First Floor – 459sq m* (Office)
* TOTAL – 7,246sq m*
* Opportunity to Lease whole or part
* Minimum 5 Year Lease terms considered
* Available upon Bunnings Lease expiry July 2020
* Old format BBC Warehouse built in 1999
* 8kms from Perth’s CBD
* Front and rear street frontages
* Site was rezoned to “Centre Zone – Precinct 1” two years ago, and is located within the ‘Morley Activity Centre Plan’ area.
Expressions of Interest closing Thursday, 2 April 2020 at 2:00pm AWST.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact James Condon or Omar Varinda