20 Sunray Circle, ELLENBROOK WA 6069
Retail + Coffee Shop opportunities
Join well-known and established retailers including IGA, Plus Fitness, Terry White Chemist, Liquor Barons, Woodlake Village Medical Centre and many more.
Areas available ranging from 45sqm* – 259sqm*
• Shop 3: 259sqm*
• Shop 17: 126sqm*
• Shop 17A: 45sqm*
• Shop 17B: 77sqm*
* Shop 21: 97sqm currently used as a Coffee Shop
The Shopping Centre is located within Ellenbrook town Centre, approximately 24 kilometres north east of the Perth CBD.
The Centre comprises 17,827 square metres site and 4,500 square metres of gross lettable area with 270 car bays.
Ellenbrook is a thriving growth suburb with a forecast population growth of 61% by 2051**.
Adjacent to St Helena’s Catholic Primary School, Ellenbrook Primary School, Woodlake Skate Park and Child Health Centre.
• Shop 3: 259sqm* – $64,500 per annum plus Outgoings plus GST
• Shop 17: 126sqm* – $40,950 per annum plus Outgoings plus GST
• Shop 17A: 45sqm* – $16,000 per annum plus Outgoings plus GST
• Shop 17B: 77sqm* – $27,000 per annum plus Outgoings plus GST
* Shop 21: 97sqm* – $31,500 per annum plus Outgoings plus GST
• Outgoings: Estimated at $127/sqm per annum plus GST
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Gavin Lilleyman.
* Please note all areas and measurements are approximate.
** Data sourced by idcommunity