141 West Parade, MOUNT LAWLEY WA 6050
Near 50/50 'Office/Warehouse' mix
A unique offering, ideally suited to an office based operation with a warehousing requirement looking to be in a central location. A total of 587sqm* of a mix of funky and retro style office areas and warehouse space located close to the city.
Office: funky section of the office area has been converted from warehouse, polished concrete flooring, painted internal walls and part exposed brick, separate glass door entrances, open planned and differing enclosed office sizes, good natural light, ducted and split air-conditioned.
Warehouse: rear access, electric roller door, suspended lighting, 3 phase power, good natural lighting.
• Storage area/large lunch room
• Kitchen area
• Multiple male and female toilets
• Parking: undercover in yard area and good street parking
• Walking distance to East Perth train station
• NBN available previous tenants were using wireless and/or satellite
• Gas is available and connected.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please call Gavin Lilleyman.
*Please note that all measurements are approximate.